Everbuild P18 Gas Leak Detector – 400ml
- Specially formulated foam to identify even the smallest positive pressure, gaseous leak
- Suitable for use with most common gases
- Compatible with paintwork, metals, wood and most plastics
Areas for Use
– Detecting leaks in pressurised pipe systems.
– Suitable for use with most gas types including natural and town gas, compressed air, butane, propane, acetylene, chlorine gas, hydrogen and oxygen.
– Use only as directed.
– Do not spray directly onto skin as freeze burns can occur – Test compatibility with painted surface and rubber prior to application
Shake can well before use and regularly during application. Always ensure the canister is at room temperature before applying.
Spray from a distance of 25-30cm onto the area to be tested. If a leak has been detected, bubbles will form in the applied film indicating the location of the leak.
Health & Safety
Consult MSDS for full list of hazards.
Store in cool dry conditions away from sources of ignition. Protect from freezing.
12 months from date of manufacture.