Rems 115000R Push Hand Pressure Testing Pump
- Reliable, proven pressure testing for pipe systems and receptacles.
- Pressure testing range p, less than or equal to 60 bar/6 MPa/870 psi.
- Suitable for water, oil and glycol.
- pH value of liquids 7 - 12.
- Temperature of liquids -30° - 60°C.
- Viscosity of liquid, less than or equal to1.5mPa s.
Suitable for plumbing, heating, sprinkler systems, solar systems, compressed air, steam, cooling systems, oil installations and many more applications.
- Solid metal design for site use.
- Powder coated, corrosion resistant with a 12 litre reservoir.
- Heavy duty lever with comfortable handle that doubles as carrying handle when in locked position.
- 30mm wear resistant brass pressure piston.
- High pressure hose with ½" connection.
- Pressure testing with water or oil.
- Double valve system for reliable pressure build up.
- High pumping capacity with long pump stroke, fine pressure adjustment with short pushes.
- Heavy duty high pressure fabric ply hose.
- Rems push hand pressure testing pump, pressure gauge, 1.5m hose with ½" connection, supplied in cardboard box.