Coloured End Caps – Silicone Moulded – Red/Black/Blue/Yellow
Coloured End Caps
Coloured end caps for copper pipe, available in four colours and four sizes. They offer a neat, cost-effective way of protecting tubes and pipes during construction or during transit.
- For identification and covering of open ended pipes
- Secure fit but can be easily removed if required
- Prevents dust and debris entering the pipe
- Manufactured from moulded silicone which offers flexibility and re-usability
- Available in red, blue, yellow and black
- Available in 10mm, 15mm, 22mm and 28mm, plus single items of 35mm and 42mm in black only
Pipe end barrier caps are used for identification and for the covering of open ended pipes during the installation or re-working of pipe work systems. The caps are really useful to plumbers and other construction trades for use in new build and existing installations. These caps are manufactured from moulded silicone and are re-usable. They offer a secure fit but can be easily removed if required. The coloured end caps prevent dust and debris entering the pipe. Our end caps are available in black, red, blue and yellow for identification of gas, hot and cold pipes. Sold by Fix247 in bags of 100, or as single items for the larger sizes - please contact us to discuss your exact requirements.
Black, Blue, Red, Yellow
10mm – Box 100, 15mm – Box 100, 22mm – Box 100, 28mm – Box 100, 28mm – Box 50, 35mm – (1), 42mm – (1)