Heavy Duty Silicone Spray – 400ml
- Dry silicone lubricant and heavy duty mould release agent
- Useful for the easing of friction between two surfaces
- High quality lubricant
- Universal application for all industries
Areas For Use
– Multitude of uses in the mould making and mould release industries
– Making easy the installation of EPDM gaskets to window and door frames.
– Restoring the black gloss finish to car vinyl trim without the need for polishing
– As a general high quality spray lubricant.
Limitations Do not ingest. Pressurized container – Protect from sunlight and do not expose to temperatures exceeding 50°C. Do not pierce or burn even after use. Do not spray on a naked flame or incandescent material. Test small area of surface to be coated for compatibility before use. As the manufacturer cannot know all the uses its products may be put to, it is the users responsibility to determine suitability of use. If in doubt, contact Technical Services Department for advice
Shake the can and spray as required directly onto surface(s) to be lubricated. When used as a mould release agent, spray liberally onto mould and allow to dry. COVERAGE: 120-250g/m² Health & Safety
Keep out of reach of children
If swallowed, seek medical advice immediately and show this container/label.
In case of contact with eyes, rinse immediately with plenty of water and seek medical advice.
Do not breathe vapour/spray.
Keep away from sources of ignition – no smoking.
Storage STORAGE: Store in original packaging away from direct sunlight and sources of ignition between 5 and 25°C.