Everbuild Everflex Contract 125 One Hour Caulk – White Decorators Filler – 300ml Tubes
- Fast drying - can be overpainted in 1 hour
- Permanently flexible
- Easy water clean up
- Excellent slump resistance
Areas For Use
– For sealing and filling cracks and gaps prior to decorating.
– For use around skirting boards, ceiling cornices, window and door frames, stair treads and risings and fixtures adjoining walls.
– Can be used to fill damage plaster.
– Not for use in conjunction with bitumen or asphalt.
– Do not attempt to abrade when cured.
– Do not overpaint until a surface skin has formed.
– Note: this product is a flexible. Certain poor quality paints (especially certain vinyl matts) have very little movement in the dry film. It is possible for the dry paint film to crack if movement is excessive.
– For internal use only
All surfaces must be clean, dry and dust free. All loose or flaking surface coatings, and old sealant and mastic joints, should be removed before application. Highly porous substrates such as new plaster should first be primed with a dilution of Caulk with water at a ratio of 1:2. Can be applied to slightly damp surfaces.
Cut the tip of the cartridge taking care not to damage the thread. Apply nozzle and cut cleanly at an angle of 45’ with an opening slightly larger than the gap to be sealed. Apply using a standard sealant gun. Best results will be obtained by keeping an even pressure on the gun trigger and keeping the gun at a constant angle to the surface being sealed. Smooth down within 20 minutes of application using a wetted spatula, piece of wood or wetted finger. Care should be taken at this point not to saturate the surface as this will delay drying. Any excess sealant etc., can be removed using a sponge and warm water. Can be overpainted after @ 1 hour.
Ready to use thixotropic paste
1.62 – 1.70
Elongation at Break (%)
>100% to ISO8339
Hardness (Shore A)
Tack Free Time
15 to 60 mins, dependent on thickness, ambient temperature and humidity
3 to 5 days, dependent on thickness, ambient temperature and humidity
No slump to ISO 7390
Application Temp. Range
+4°C to +40°C
Service Temp. Range
-15°C to +75°C
Dilute Acids – Fair
Dilute Alkaline – Fair
Aliphatic Hydrocarbons – Fair
AromaticHydrocarbons – Poor
Low to medium (+/- 5%)
Up to 10 years when used as recommended
Up to 36 months when stored in unopened cartridges under cool dry conditions. AVOID FROST
Can be used in contact with most building and decorating materials but should not be used against bituminous materials.
Should not be used in conditions of continuous immersion, below ground level, in areas of high abrasion (e.g. floor joints).
Health & Safety
Consult MSDS for full list of hazards
Store in cool dry conditions and protect from frost.
36 months from date of manufacture